Kalikulangara Temple and Mutt, Ernakulam District

Phone: 0484-2508450

    Location: At Nanthyattukunnam in North Paravoor

    Though it is a small temple, thousands of devotees from different places come here. Shri. Achuthan Kakkanadu and his relatives from Cherai donated this temple and land to the Guru on 2nd Karkkidakam of 1098 (M.E.).  After taking possession of the temple, Guru stopped all kinds of out dated customs and practices, prevented killing of living organisms on the campus, and introduced a new system of worship based on purity and wisdom. Now it is a centre for propagation of the philosophy of the Guru. The annual festival of the temple is being conducted from First Makaram  and  11th Kumbham (M.E).  It has become the practice of devotees to present Ponkala, Dendu and Valiya Vilakku (Big Lamp) to the Goddess.

    Secretary: Swami Anapekshananda