Adwaitha Vidyasramom, Kurichy, Kottayam District

Phone: 0481-2431214

    Location: 1 Km East of Mandiram Junction between Kottayam
and Changanasserry Town.

    This Ashram was established in 1932 by Swami Sree Narayana Theerthar, an important disciple of the Guru.  He started a Sanskrit School also on the Ashram campus. Later the school was upgraded as Advaitha Vidyashram Sanskrit Middle School in 1937.  The School was upgraded as Sanskrit High School in 1939 and later as new type Sanskrit School.  In 1958 the school was upgraded as High School.  In 2006, it has become a Higher Secondary School.  The Ashram was renovated in 1961 and One God statue was consecrated in 1962.

    There is Theerthar Swamy Memorial Auditorium and a Gurumandiram on the campus.

    The services rendered by the Ashram in the propagation of Sree Narayana Philosophy is invaluable.  Chathayam Celebrations, observance of Samadhi Day, Karthika Lamp  festival and classes on Guru’s philosophy are being conducted.
    Secretary: Swami Dharmachaithanya