Ramaswami Mutt, Pattathanam, Kollam District.

Location: 2 Km away from Kollam Railway Station in Kollam Town.

    This Mutt was established in 1092 (M.E) by  Rama swami, one of the disciples of the  Guru.  He was a genius having deep knowledge in scriptures.  Shri. Kandan Pappu, Ramaswami’s relative executed a deed in 1095 (M.E) for giving Ramaswami Mutt and the shares owned by Ramaswami in the Thomas Stephan Company to Sivagiri Mutt.  But this Mutt was taken over by Swami Sree Narayana Theerthar in 1962, for the Sivagiri Mutt. 

    Weekly classes on the Guru’s philosophy and observance of Chathayam/ Samadhi Day are important functions.

    Secretary: Swami Sathyananda Theerthar